Norway Lake Lutheran Historical Association
The Norway Lake Lutheran Historical Association (NLLHA) is a Minnesota non-profit corporation and is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue code.
Interviews, Audio, &
Activities and Events
· Syttende Mai Celebration - A Syttende Mai Celebration is held each year at a convenient date close to the 17th of May, which is Norway's Constitution Day.
· Vesper services are held in the Old Log Church on Saturday evenings in June, July and August.
· Anniversary Weekend – On the third Sunday in August, we celebrate the anniversary of the completion of the replica of the Old Log Church.
· Joyful and festive Christmas services at the Old Log Church, providing a taste of Christmases past, are held on the first Sunday in Advent.
· Ongoing efforts to collect local history, including photos and artifacts of pioneer families
· Creating displays in the Interpretive Center depicting local history
· Providing tours of the Log Church to various groups
· The restoration of the Knudsen log house near the Log Church
· Family events, such as weddings, held at the Log Church